Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 60

Thread: Daily rant

  1. #31
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Daily rant

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People in Kentucky can't drive. </div></div>
    The ones we have from Harlan County can't count.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daily rant

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People in Kentucky can't drive. </div></div>
    The ones we have from Harlan County can't count. </div></div>

    I'll never forget going to Hazard one time coming from Cumberland. Passed a road sign that said Hazard 7 miles. Went a ways down the road (going toward Hazard now) and passed another sign that said Hazard 9 miles. It just didn't make sense.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daily rant

    When you leave Hansonville there are two signs like that. I think it's the mileage to St. Paul or Norton. One says like 19 miles or something the other says 21.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #34
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daily rant

    I never have noticed those, but it was my first time to Hazard in a long time so I was paying close attention. I hate driving in KY.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #35
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daily rant

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you leave Hansonville there are two signs like that. I think it's the mileage to St. Paul or Norton. One says like 19 miles or something the other says 21. </div></div>
    The mileage to Norton is the one that's screwy
    On top of that, neither of those signs are correct mileage-wise!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daily rant

    Time Warner just added 2 more HD channels to my lineup , The Planet Green Channel HD and ESPNU HD . How I lived w/o the Green HD channel thus far is nothing short of a miracle .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  7. #37
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daily rant

    planet green?

    oh boy.........i cant wait till i get it

    espnu is the worst channel ever
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  8. #38
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Daily rant

    Yeah, cooking and sales channels should be added only request, also.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daily rant

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, cooking and sales channels should be added only request, also. </div></div>
    no

    they shouldnt be offered at all

    its a waste of tv
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daily rant

    I don't like sharing my new grand baby..LOL
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •